Continuous release hydration Replenishing Gel For Normal or Combination Skin
Biotherm's only adaptive hydrating gel: The equivalent of 500 hours of hydration in a jar1
1 Instrumental test, 20 subjects – Cumulative duration for a 50ml jar based on 8h of hydration per application for 77 days.
Biotherm develops Aquasource, a hydrating formula with Life Plankton and Mannose to keep skin ideally moisturized hour after hour, whatever the conditions. Skin is plumped, radiant as if newly moisturized.
Everyday your skin loses up to ½ liter of water. Aquasource enables skin to keep hydration up to 48 hours after a single application.
Hydration 5 layers deep within the upper layers of the epidermis for long-lasting comfort.
ONE MOISTURIZER, 15 BENEFITS.
1. Hydrated: +105% in extreme conditions1
2. 33% reduction of trans-epidermal2
1 Corneometer® in extreme dry and hot conditions comparable to Sahara desert (38°C and Relative Humidity 20%) – single application – 24 women
2 Tewameter® measurement of the Trans Epidermal Water Loss – result obtained after immediate single application - 24 women
3. Bounce: +10%
PERCEIVED BY WOMEN AFTER 4 WEEKS OF USE
4. Supple: for 80% of women
5. Comfortable: for 84% of women
6. Soothed : for 74% of women
7. Regenerated: for 60% of women
8. Smoothed : for 70% of women
9. Softer : for 88% of women
10. Refined skin texture : for 68% of women
11. Luminous: for 74% of women
12. More beautiful: for 80% of women
13. Revitalized: for 66% of women
14. Nurtured: for 72% of women
15. Fresh complexion: for 86% of women
The improved Aquasource formula comes in the original pleasant gel texture women have loved from the start. A keystone of Aquasource’s hydrating efficacy, any formula changes are made if they don’t alter its iconic, cooling, fresh gel texture.
Aquasource gel is suitable for all skin types even sensitive.
A sugar responsible for stocking water in vegetal life.
Use every morning and / or evening on cleansed and toned skin.
Place one dose into the palm of the hand
Using both hands, smooth over the face in an outward pattern starting from the centre. Finish by the neck. Avoid eye contour.